Test Technician Ruckus Wireless
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We are looking for self-starter who will assist Manufacturing Operations and the Test Engineering team in the day-to-day testing and planning of our growing line of products.
1. Will be responsible for testing local prototype builds and presenting the results.
2. Maintain the Test Lab inventory and cleanliness
3. Build required test fixtures and PCBAs per build instructions for delivery to factory.
4. Support the logistics team in the local warehouse with re-configuration of products (Maintain label print stations, generate new test scripts, etc.)
5. Support the shipping of Test Equipment to overseas factories.
6. Assist in the setup and configuration of new test systems.
1. Engineering Technical Degree and 2+ years? experience in the field.
2. Basic knowledge of networking and MS Windows OS. Experience with Linux OS a plus.
3. Knowledge of Wireless systems and RF measurement a plus.
4. Basic knowledge of Labview and SQL server
5. Soldering and assembly skill.
6. Ability to read and understand schematics and basic electronic debug skills.
To all recruitment agencies: Ruckus Wireless does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and/or individual recruiters without a signed agreement. Ruckus Wireless will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes submitted through this site, to Ruckus Wireless employees or contractors.
||880 West Maude Avenue |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED