Tier 2 Customer Solutions Specialist Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Tier 2 Customer Solutions Specialist
Support | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 751
Are you passionate about working directly with customers and immediately impacting their success? We are looking for an exceptional person to join our Customer Support team in providing efficient and accurate technical assistance to ensure complete customer satisfaction for our growing customer base of online video publishers. The ideal candidate is a dedicated problem solver, passionate about rich media technologies, and a proven customer advocate. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated with strong technical experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills and high enthusiasm for customer success.
Responsibilities will include working directly with customers via phone and email to respond to technical issues, providing escalated technical and triage support for other team members, and actively contribute to our online community and knowledge database for up-to-date customer information and solutions. This individual will also work closely with our Engineering, Product Management and QA teams to increase customer satisfaction by providing critical feedback and assistance for product enhancements. As a member of Customer Support, the candidate will be part of a Global team interacting closely with Support offices in the US, Europe, Singapore and Japan, as well as with customers around the world.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a fast growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
Qualifications and Required Experience
- College degree (CS degree preferred)
- 3+ years work experience in online technical problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer focus
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, both written and oral
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as competency in at least one additional European language.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage initiatives to completion.
- Proven ability to work with the team to quickly and calmly resolve technical issues.
- Solid understanding of internet technologies including browsers, networking, firewalls & proxy servers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Required to be flexible, detail oriented and organized with the ability to multitask.
- On-call availability
Location This position is based in London, UK.
- Strong technology background with a comprehensive knowledge of PC and/or Mac applications and network based products
- Familiarity and working knowledge with AS3 and/or Java and API developer support experience
- Familiarity and working knowledge with rich media applications
- Meaningful experience with online video and of video encoding applications is a plus
- Exposure and working knowledge in at least one other programming language including Java, PHP, or .Net is a plus.
Why you want to work for Brightcove Brightcove Inc., the cloud content services leader, provides a family of products used to publish and distribute the world's professional digital media. Our products include Brightcove Video Cloud, the market-leading online video platform. Together, more than 3,000 customers in 50 countries rely on Brightcove's cloud content services to build and operate exceptional media experiences across PCs, smartphones, tablets and connected TVs. Working at Brightcove Inc gives you the chance to reshape how digital media is published and consumed worldwide, while you develop your skills, grow your career, work in a great culture with lots of talented people and have fun!
Applications To apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.brightcove.com/ and complete the easy-to-use on-line application process in the Careers section of our website.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services