The Tools Administrator manages the tools/applications which are part of the online Support site. The position is in our Global Support organization and will work closely with IT and vendors to develop, deliver, and maintain these online tools.
As Tools Administer, it is your responsibility to:
- Understand user needs and requirements to create detailed Business Requirements Document (BRD) that clearly present desired tool functionality.
- Drive feature prioritization and work closely with business owners and IT to deliver successful products.
- Drive measurable increases in self-service case deflection or other similar key performance indexes with the deployment of these support tools.
- Demonstrated strong capabilities in communication, both oral and written, and presentation skills for all levels of audience.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- 2+ years with Jive Software Social Business Platform as an Admin user.
- 3+ years with Saleforce.com setting up and configuring app.
- 2+ years with a web content management system
- 2+ years designing/developing reports/dashboards in a BI tool.
- Strong database skills: read/understand ERDs, write complex SQL queries, experience with various DB vendors.
- BS/BA required
|Location:||Santa Clara, CA |
|Headquarters:||2130 Gold Street|
Alviso, CA 95002