Tools QA Engineer (Business Process Framework POS-02775SLC) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on technical QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for one of Workday major components. The position requires the candidates to have more than 5 years QA experience in Enterprise Applications and be able to utilize their knowledge and creativity to improve efficiency in our processes.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas of Enterprise Applications is required:
- Testing Business Processes (Workflow), Scheduling and Messaging
- Application Security and User Policies
- Working experience with Java or other OO language
- Test Automation experience using one of the industry standard tools (QTP, Silk, Selenium) is required.
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products within a full development lifecycle.
- Agile experience and understanding the QA role within the model.
- Be process and detail oriented while capable of managing different project priorities.
- Technically strong yet functionally inclined and understand the technical without forgetting the user perspective.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of the architecture and design of object oriented applications.
- A college degree in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on technical quality assurance experience.
- Develop test plans and testware for capabilities of our product suite.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Execute testware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Build regression and acceptance test scenarios.
- Automate and maintain acceptance and regression test scenarios.
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services