Traffic Manager-Creative Services Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Senior Traffic Manager is responsible for managing all jobs and information that flow through the Creative Services and Web Team. Jobs consist ofÂ online/web,Â print, events, and video. We supportÂ Web projects,Â Demand Gen programs, all Events, as well as overall branding. All jobs will be divided between this position and the current Traffic Manager. Candidate must have experience managing web and print projects. This position will also be heavily trained on our project management system, Attask. Key duties/responsibilities:
- Keep all projects moving smoothly through the appropriate departments (Creative, Web, Demand Gen, and Events)
- Continue to improve the traffic system and project management process, keeping the parts that work well and suggesting ways they can improve
- Work with department leaders (Creative, Web,, Demand Gen, and Events) to prioritize projects
- Communicate job status information to all team members
- Work with teams to evaluate and assign projects
- Keep teams apprised of project priorities and due dates
- Work closely to balance workloads and advocate for appropriate time-lines on projects
- Enforce adherence to work-flow processes and deadlines
- Keep all informed of conflicts, delays or any other unusual situations
- Obtain deadline extensions when necessary. Ensure incoming job requests contain information needed to assign a job number
- Promote smooth work-flow and communication between departments
- Work seamlessly with all departments in both Pleasanton and San Francisco offices
- Attend key planning meetings for all clients
- Expedite and prioritize rush projects accordingly. Recommend and implement process improvements
- Attend weekly meetings with design and web team
- Manage a handful of external vendors that range from Proofreaders to Printers
Qualifications: Minimum of 5 years Traffic Management or Project Management experience. Bachelorâs degree in Advertising or a related field. Experience with both online/web and print. Experience using a project management tool, such as Attask, is a huge plus. Must be able to manage many competing projects at once and handle high pressure situations.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services