Trafficking Coordinator Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Business Development | Santa Monica, CA, United States
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to fill a key role in a quickly growing organization. While the foundation of the job is focused on campaign execution and optimization, the ideal candidate will run point for large dollar custom implementations as well as interact with the account management and publisher relations teams. There is ample opportunity to grow your career and drive real revenue for a hot media company. You'll be working with the largest advertisers to deliver best-in-class execution using cutting edge technology infrastructure. You will be working side by side with account management, executive sales, business development and operations leadership, and will also be interfacing with general managers for our portfolio of properties. In this growing department ,your scope will likely increase quickly.
- Traffic campaigns in multiple ad serving environments across multiple formats: display (gif/jpg/flash/3rd party tag), video, mobile.
- Monitor and QA creative tracking after campaign launches to ensure accurate implementation.
- Work with publisher sites and/â€‹or internal technical contacts to resolve any campaign set up or tracking issues.
- Maintain appropriate and responsive working relationships with clients as well as vendors, partners, etc.â€‹
- Monitor campaign delivery and ensure all campaigns delivery in full and are optimized to reach the client objectives.
- Monitor late creative and underdeliver campaigns and provide updates to Account Managers as needed.
- Strategize with other team members to help come up with ways to improve campaign performance.
- Continually deliver proactive recommendations for better and more effective delivery.
- Learn all adserving systems and become an expert in each so that you can provide feedback on improvements as well as any issues that one may encounter.
- Work with Demand Media's internal rich media creative service team and understand their entire product offering as well as be able to traffic these ads across all of our sites.
- BA/BS, 1-2 years of related experience.
- Experience with DFP, BFP, Right Media, Demdex, Metamarkets, JIRA and general ad serving knowledge a plus.
- Experience with video and mobile preferred but not required.
- Ability to problem-solve creatively.
- Strong analytical capability and Excel proficiency required.
- Experience working within an ad networks environment a plus.
- Candidate must possess excellent attention to detail, be self-motivated and self-organized, impeccable organization skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced atmosphere to meet tight deadlines.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED