Trainer/Courseware Developer - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MuleSoft is creating a new generation of lightweight integration platform that makes integrating applications, consuming APIs and web services - both on premise and in the cloud. We are a well funded, San Francisco-based start-up with a killer team, an existing community of over 100,000 users, partners and customers (from banks and airlines to successful e-commerce sites and the latest SaaS startups) great buzz, and superb investors. We're moving fast, building neat stuff, and changing integration middleware into a platform as a service delivery model.
Do you wake up each day feeling like the work you are going to do will make a difference and change the company you work for in a meaningful way? Do your colleagues know what you do and count on you to do it exceptionally well? Do you expect the same from every member of your team every day? This is what it takes to thrive at MuleSoft, where high performance is demanded in every position from accounting to engineering.
THE POSITION: Trainer/Courseware Developer
MuleSoft is looking for a rockstar to join our expanding Training team to expand our capacity to support the demand of training, and also to assist in the development of training content across our growing number of product lines. As the company continues its explosive growth, the demand for high quality training delivered in multiple formats has become critical. This key role will help support our growth by doing the following--and then by innovating in ways that we did not even expect:
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Be technically proficient so that you can know how to use the latest MuleSoft technology and deliver partner and customer training being measured by successful results.
- Work with Mule subject matter experts and our Lead Trainer to create state-of-the-art training content that enables our customers.
- Develop a model of continuous iteration and improvement of the training material
- Support planning and logistics for deploying new training content per the MuleSoft product roadmap
- Develop a range of training material from online Webinars to MuleSoft product courseware.
- Develop training material in multiple formats such such as Instructor Notes, Student Manuals, and instructor videos for online training
- Be familiar with the latest training methodology, tools, and technology and apply it to your work as required
- Take the concept of collaboration to the next level
- Outstanding attention to detail, follow through and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Experience and working knowledge with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging, transaction, XML and/or Web Services and integration technologies
- Extensive training delivery experience in a technical software company
- Understanding of high-performance database management software, enterprise hosted/SaaS, and or CRM
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven and related frameworks and technology is beneficial
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise technologies and business context
- Travels up to 50% of the time (can be higher depending on customer profile)
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
MuleSoft is a well-funded, explosive-growth company on a mission to connect data and applications within and between organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. As SaaS, mobile and Big Data converge, enterprises face a choice: become overwhelmed by the resulting explosion of connections or seize the opportunity to gain competitive advantage. MuleSoft's platform is helping to create the winners, with big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart and Nokia. Over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products and we power integrations with leading SaaS companies such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Workday and Box.
We're building a great company, filled with exceptional people who challenge and inspire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services