TRAINING SPECIALIST GHN-Online
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Education: Healthcare background is essential. A degree in Business Administration or Information systems is
Experience: Three years experience in customer service with medical billing software or electronic billing
applications including electronic data interchange. General proficiency in office automation, database applications
and the internet is required.
Special Skills: Knowledge of CMS1500 forms, UB04, and ANSI electronic billing formats. A punctual self-starter
with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to provide excellent service to GHN?s
customers. Superb customer service aptitude with the ability to manage customer?s expectations and the evolving
needs of a technology/service organization. Effective oral and written communication skills with positive attitude is
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of GHN RCM solutions. Responsible to
implement and educate customers on effectively using GHN-Online. Manage each customer?s training expectations
and effectively communicate any issues noted during the training process to the department manager. Conduct
GHN-Universities to educate customers on system enhancements. Update training guides and materials as needed.
Timely escalation of issues to the department manager and others to ensure proper treatment of the customer?s
requests. Promptly communicates technical issues to their respective departments.
Closely aligned with GHN core values, a Training Specialist will execute as outlined below:
1. Conducts training sessions scheduled by Implementation Project Coordinator for all new business.
2. Schedule and conduct training sessions for new users and existing users needing a refresher course.
3. Promptly updates Salesforce to reflect all milestones/tasks are addressed and completed regarding customer?s
4. Closely establishes customer relationship to fully understand and communicates the gaps in service deliverables
to the department manager.
5. Evaluates and identifies internal/external process or system limitations and communicates timely what is needed
to make improvements.
6. Additional duties may be required as assigned by GHN Management.
Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus
||12655 North Central Expressway |
Dallas, TX 75243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED