Trust & Safety Processor (Temp) eHarmony
The Trust & Safety team is responsible for supporting eHarmonyâs reputation by providing excellent customer care through the prevention and problem resolution of issues that pose risk to the company, risk to customers, or negatively impact the customer experience, through incident investigation and analysis, through enforcement of eHarmonyâs terms and conditions and by working with business groups to recommend process and policy changes that improve the customer experience.
Position is responsible for processing, basic research and data entry related tasks.Â This position supports the Investigators, Analysts and Managers within Trust & Safety department.
- Interact with business owners, Customer Care agents and Trust & Safety employees as required to provide follow up, obtain additional information and provide general assistance.
- Perform basic review and account maintenance for Trust & Safety incidents, including removing content from profiles, placing/removing risk flags and closing accounts.
- Research and locate communications, incidents, users, etc as needed to support ongoing investigations.
- Assist with review of filter cases worked for accuracy/adherence policy & procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to utilize Customer Care systems (RightNow, Admin).
- Scan, copy, review and file documents related to incidents.
- Sort incident/work queues to ensure incidents are handled timely and are prioritized as needed for investigation.
- Prepare letters, memos, templates and other basic documents.Â
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining a low error rate.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Experience handling confidential, highly sensitive information.
- Experience using Microsoft Office â Excel, Word.
- Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly.
- Typing skills (min 45 wpm.)
- 10 Key.
- Data Entry.