Trust & Safety Specialist eHarmony
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED eHarmony is a growing, global technology company built on the belief that marrying computer science and relationship psychology can change the way people find their most significant relationships. Do you want to bring happiness to peopleâs lives while working with amazingly talented colleagues?
Weâre looking for innovators and problem solvers who are passionate about taking on the biggest of challenges. We were the first to introduce matchmaking into the online dating space, and we do it better than anyone else. Weâre the Netflix where your movies have to like you back; we're the LinkedIn where you love your connections; and we're the place long-lasting, meaningful relationships are built online. How much of an impact do we have? Nearly 5% of all marriages in the U.S. are created by eHarmony. Thatâs 271 marriages per day.
eHarmony is pre-IPO, well-funded and profitable. We have more thanÂ 50 million registered users spanning across 150 countries and have launched country-specific services in the United Kingdom and Australia. Our competitive compensation package includes a base salary, discretionary bonus, stock options, free drinks and snacks, ping pong, video games and an on-site chair masseuse. Our 65,000 square foot headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, just blocks from the Pacific Ocean.
The Trust & Safety team is responsible for supporting eHarmonyâs reputation by providing excellent customer care through the prevention and problem resolution of issues that pose risk to the company, risk to customers, or negatively impact the customer experience, through incident investigation and analysis, through enforcement of eHarmonyâs terms and conditions and by working with business groups to recommend process and policy changes that improve the customer experience.
Position is responsible for performing basic to moderate complexity research and investigation for possible fraud cases generated as well as identifying and taking action on accounts that violate service terms and conditions.
Some latitude is allowed for exercising judgment and initiative related to case work and investigations.
- Review, investigate and communicate with customers regarding fraud and risk issues.
- Complete incident case work independently, following department and company guidelines and policies and by exercising sound judgment.
- Document research, case findings and investigation outcomes via dossiers, ad-hoc reports and appropriate system notes.
- Document incident work performed as appropriate in clear and concise manner using required applications and tools.
- Research customer accounts and behavior trends, identify root cause and recommend solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Proactively identify possible risks to eHarmony or eHarmonyâs customers and communicate to management.
- Demonstrate subject-level expertise in fraud prevention and investigation.
- Demonstrate subject-level expertise in Customer Care policies and procedures as well as the eHarmony site and product suite.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Customer Care systems (RightNow, Admin).
- Actively participate in team activities/meetings by generating ideas and offering solutions to problems faced.
- Participate in projects and provide feedback on new system implementations, new processes and current policies and procedures.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing related to project and new system implementations.
- Direct work experience should include handling of fraud prevention/detection cases, performing complex research/analysis related to customer behavior as well as direct involvement in process improvement initiatives.
- Bachelorâs Degree preferred, however will accept minimum 3 years direct work experience.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality and professionalism.
- An unwavering commitment to the expectations and requirements of eHarmonyâs subscriber base.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office â Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly.
- Typing skills (min 45 wpm.)
- Data Entry
- 10 Key
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED