UI Designer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED UI Designer
GREE International, Inc
San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an experienced User Interface Designer to join our multi-disciplinary team.Â You will work with an incredibly talented group of artists, product managers, and engineers to help fuel game innovation. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill set.
- Design well thought out, clear, and polished UI, providing an engaging and delightful user experience.
- Define style guide for the game HUD, and evolve this as needed throughout game development.
- Work closely with the Art Director, UX Director, and game team to build beautiful, user centric, easy to understand games.
Iterate design via internal feedback from product team, alongside player feedback.
- Strong portfolio of UI / Visual Design. Deep understanding of composition, grid, typography, and high fidelity graphic creation.
- At least 1-3 years experience delivering production UI to apps, games, web, or somewhere in between.
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator,Photoshop, and Flash.
- Strong chops and interest in creating iconography and HUD elements that match a thematic look and feel.
- Ability to produce robust yet simple interaction, focusing on the user, and a demographic.
- Knowledgeable in game design principles, and passion for great mobile & gaming experiences.
- Able to work under pressure in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
- Some understanding of HTML5/CSS,or other web/native code.
- Ability to prototype ideas via interactive mocks.
- Some fluency in Japanese.
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services