UI Designer Instructure
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Instructure is a successful, fast-moving technology startup that is disrupting the Learning Management System (LMS) market by setting a new standard for education technology, and we're looking for talented, driven people to join the team. Our Company is stable and growing quickly and has been featured on TechCrunch, CNBC, and The Motley Fool (to name a few).
Our UX team is looking for excited and motivated designers who want to shape and mold the user interface of Canvas LMS as well as our mobile products.. If you?re an Interaction or Visual Designer who lives for exceptional product design, we want to talk to you. You will work closely with product managers, and developers to envision, architect, design, test, and optimize our applications.
Here?s what you will be doing:
- Design, iterate, and refine UI and UX concepts for the company's core products.
- Solve complex interactions design challenges.
- Use findings from user feedback to create designs that will satisfy their demands.
- Develop wireframes, visual comps, functional prototypes and process flows.
- Nurture our panda farm.
- Communicate and deliver elegant, detailed design solutions to our engineers.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.UI
What you need to know and have:
- 5 ? 7 years of experience in UI design experience.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web standards.
- Solid understanding of the latest web technologies and their capabilities.
- Extensive knowledge of latest mustache grooming trends
- Creative with exceptional design and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile development environment.
You will need to include a digital portfolio of your best work.
Our Culture = Your Culture
Instructure has a pretty relaxed atmosphere. We care a lot more about what people do than how nice they dress. So feel free to leave your dress clothes at home; we do.
- Lots of paid time off
- 8 paid holidays
100% Employer Paid Benefits for You and Your Qualified Dependents (We got you completely covered!):
- Medical (United Healthcare)
- Dental (Dearborn National)
- Life/AD&D (Assurant)
Fully stocked break room. Equipment provided. That's right, you get a MacBook (and we'll even throw in a desk and chair). Just saying.
We participate in eVerify.
||Sandy, UT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED