UI/UX Designer, Mobile Games Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED UI/UX Designer, Mobile Games
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
We are looking for an experienced User Interface Designer to join our team, and help create outstanding gaming experiences for our users. You will work with an incredibly talented small group fueled by innovation. The position title and level can be tailored to your experience and skill sets.
- Work closely with the Art Director, Game Designer and UX Director to visualize and create various interface systems for our games
- Design well thought out, clear, and polished UI, providing an engaging and delightful user experience.
- Sketch/Wireframe concepts for cutting-edge menus and HUD elements
- Develop UI assets using Illustrator and Flash
- Provide clear direction to the team and create the final display
- Deep understanding of mobile UI, usability principles, and information architecture
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Communication Design, Graphic Design) strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience in building user-friendly applications as well as game user interface development
- In-depth knowledge of Illustrator, Flash, and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of layout, composition, typography & motion graphics.
- Knowledgeable in game design principles.
- Able to work under pressure in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services