UI / UX Designer CrowdTwist
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We provide the most advanced multi-channel Customer Relationship & Loyalty Platform on the planet for leading brands such as Pepsi, Miami Dolphins, Nestle, Sony Music, Zumiez and more.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more:
- We bring toys to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- Try to say what we mean and mean what we say
- We offer competitive salary and benefits to appeal to the best of the best
- You are a UI / UX designer that can rock the wires, the prototypes, and the task flows, and rock 'em fast
- You have a foundation in user-centered design and can articulate business requirements, user needs, and how your designs solve for both
- You can show a portfolio of shipped products and can explain how your work contributed to the final result
- Solid Web design experience. Responsive design a big plus.
- Experience with user research and user testing a big plus.
- You've been designing tech products professionally for at least 3 years, ideally in an Agile environment.
- You have a solid grasp of the product development process and, while you likely won't need to do any programming, you understand code well enough to show it who's boss.
- Show, don't tell. Have an online portfolio with real work examples that demonstrate your experience as a product designer. This includes wires or prototypes and finished products. Links to live sites, please.
- Highlight the Product Design work you've done that solves at least one complex task flow. These might include a peer-to-peer payment system, learning platform, online transactions--anything that typically requires many levels of critical thinking. What we're not looking for are sites that are purely based on content navigation or products that draw upon well-established interaction patterns.
- Please include links to your social presence online: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, your Blog(s), Dribbble, Forrst, GitHub, Stack Exchange. We understand that people have lives both online and offline so don't worry about sanitizing your online content. We're transparent and we hope you share those same values too.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including 100% employer paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability & Life Insurance for you and your dependents!
||New York, NY 10010 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED