University Relations and Programs Recruiter Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
University Relations and Programs Recruiter
Trulia is a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, redefining the home search experience for consumers and changing the way that real estate professionals build their businesses. Our marketplace, delivered through the web and mobile applications, gives consumers powerful tools to research homes and neighborhoods and enables real estate professionals to efficiently market their listings and attract new clients. Trulia was founded in 2005, backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital, and had a successful IPO in 2012. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Denver and New York.
We are currently looking for a University Relations and Programs Recruiter. You will join a high-impact recruiting team functioning as internal consultants to drive strategic, operational, and organizational improvements to support the growth and profitability of Trulia's expanding marketplace business by hiring the best and the brightest. You should be passionate about developing a program from scratch and be able to drive practical business growth through the program and, roll up your sleeves to implement recommendations and contribute in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Design, spec, and implement Trulia's first University program
- Develop and monitor an exceptional internship and new college grad experience
- Build and cultivate long term relationships with target universities to position Trulia as the top employer of choice (faculty, student organizations, advisers, etc.)
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Work with recruiting team members (recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators) and engineering management to develop implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Collaborate with client groups to understand their hiring needs and goals screen portfolios/work/resumes and interview qualified candidates
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Program manager for the San Francisco, Denver, and New York office including branding, events and intern management
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Real world experience in a university recruiting setting
- Ability to build a sourcing and recruiting strategy at the university level
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multi task and maintain focus and discipline
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Passionate about Trulia product and able to speak to our technology/industry
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed â€"including after hours events
- Travel as required
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED