User Experience Designer Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
User Experience Designer
Product Management | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: tbd
Brightcove is looking for an exceptional User Experience Designer with the talent and dedication to collaborate with our team of designers, engineers and product owners. The ideal candidate values UX as part of the design process, has a strong eye for design, a natural ability to distill complex ideas into simple/effective UI, and an appreciation for the intricacies of mobile/web app design. In joining Brightcove, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of interactive media and television.
* In this hands-on role, you'll work from concept to completion to develop new product offerings for Brightcove's video and mobile app publishing platforms.
* Collaborate with and learn from members of our UI/UX, design, product, and engineering teams.
* Participate in brainstorming sessions, stakeholder meetings and other information-gathering sessions with a variety of teams.
* Conduct research and usability tests with new and existing customers.
* Produce wireframes, user flows and other UX documents that communicate overall hierarchy and functional requirements for new products/features.
* Create aesthetically-pleasing and functional designs that will go through an iteration/feedback process.
* 5â€"7 years of experience and a strong online portfolio that screams talent in user interface and graphic design.
* Examples of interactive components for mobile and/or web apps.
* Talent for brainstorming and distilling complex ideas into simple and effective concepts.
* Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle. Knowledge of html/css helpful.
* Previous work experience with the following type of company: web/mobile-specific design firm, B2B/B2C company with an in-house design/product team.
* Coursework/related experience with information architecture, project planning (research/discovery), user research, prototyping, user testing (a huge plus).
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services