User Experience Designer PubMatic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We're looking for a User Experience Designer with strong core design (visual and interaction) and presentation layer (HTML/CSS) skills to help us create the next generation of PubMatic's customer experience. This role can be based in New York City or Redwood City, CA.
You will play a critical role in the product management team, leading the design of user interactions with PubMatic's applications for publishers and advertising solutions partners. You will be focused on working with customers to design a world-class user experience for our products. Additionally, you will collaborate openly with other members of the UX discipline - including Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers, Technical Developers, and QA staff.
We are currently seeking someone who is a detailed thinker and can demonstrate a clear understanding of design problems from user, business, and technical perspectives. You will work with product and technical leads to arrive at solutions that meet the business and technical requirements while delivering high-quality experiences to our users - both internally and externally. These solutions should be easy to understand, efficient in accomplishing tasks, and representative of the PubMatic user experience.
This position will take an active role in leading contextual interviews and user testing with publishers and ad solutions partners and as well as internal users. You may be asked to travel for about 10%-25% of your time.
- Work closely with customers and internal stakeholders and conduct user and task analysis to identify opportunities to improve usability, workflows, and design of PubMatic products.
- Research latest technologies, best practices, and online trends to provide recommendations and effectively communicate actionable insights that materially improve the customer experience.
- Apply user personas and scenarios to develop relevant processes and user flow models.
- Prepare user interface specification documents consisting of conceptual models, process flows, wireframes and interaction flow diagrams
- Apply visual design principles in the creation of user interface for the product interface and have great attention to detail.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Technical Developers, QA teams on interface design and implementation and ensure the integrity of the product is maintained throughout the software development cycle.
- Ensure user testing of prototypes, monitor user feedback and suggest design changes and also conduct user reviews on a timely basis and own the end-to-end experience of all projects.
- An available portfolio or samples of work. Please supply a sample URL or link to your online portfolio as well as contact info (please be extremely clear re: what parts of sample work you actually designed).
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and balance multiple priorities.
- Passion for design, a positive "can-do" attitude, and the ability to be highly creative within an agile development process. Ability to see the big picture while maintaining careful attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to detail, consistency, and craftsmanship.
- Proficiency with Axure, Visio, Gliffy, Omnigraffle, Balsamiq or the best wireframing tool you know.
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with rapid prototyping in HTML/CSS is a plus
- Prior online advertising experience is a plus
The candidate should have an understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. High energy and must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to react to changing priorities and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment is also critical.
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Our products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect our belief in putting publishers' needs first.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Every Ad. Every Sales Channel. Every Screen. One Platform. PubMatic.
||New York, NY 10013 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED