User Experience Lead SimpleTuition
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About You
You must be a "do-er," and a "thinker." You are an energetic, self-motivated, and collaborative UX professional. You know that in order to thrive in a startup environment, you must toe the line between pixel perfect design and a get-it-done-at-any-cost attitude. In your free time, you are compelled to improve the experience of everything from the latest web/mobile products to everyday items around your house. Good enough isn't good enough, for you.
- Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience
- Conduct competitive assessments, develop personas, lead brainstorming/conceptualization sessions, map scenarios of user interaction, lead interaction design, and conduct usability testing
- Turn research and ideas into thoughtful, actionable plans that will result in shipped products that solve the most pressing problems of our users and meet the organizational objectives that drive our business forward
- 4 to 7 years of hands-on experience in UX, interaction and/or interface design across multiple device types and contexts (desktop and mobile)
- Consumer web, e-commerce, and/or marketplace experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of designing and shipping successful and innovative software design experiences with demonstrated interest in staying at the cutting edge of new design techniques and methodologies
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design and all of the leading methodologies, processes and practices
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools such as OmniGraffle, Bootstrap, Invision and Photoshop
- Ability to self-manage, work independently, proactively collaborate, and communicate with team members and stakeholders across multiple functions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, coupled with strong analytical skills
Education: Bachelors or higher in an engineering or design-related field.
Please send your resume, a link to your personal website and a brief answer to the question "How would you improve the user experience of an everyday product?" to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters please.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Since its launch in 2006, SimpleTuition has helped more than 10 million families afford higher education. Investors: Atlas Venture
, Flybridge Capital Partners
, North Hill Ventures All Jobs: at SimpleTuition
|Headquarters:||268 Summer Street|
Boston, MA 02210
|Company Profile:||While continuing to help students save on the cost of college, SimpleTuition now also helps graduates manage and pay down their student debt with its PayBackSmarter and SmarterBucks offerings. SimpleTuition has been featured in leading publications such as the New York Times, U.S. News & World Report, The Wall Street Journal and Newsweek, and was named Best Financial Services Site by Kiplinger's. SimpleTuition is funded by Atlas Venture, Flybridge Capital Partners, and North Hill Ventures and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
Located in the Fort Point Channel area of Boston, we are committed to our employees and offer a dynamic, collaborative work environment and competitive benefits. We continually strive to ensure the success of our company brings professional and financial rewards to all who are part of the SimpleTuition team. |
Support SimpleTuition with Social Media services