User Experience Researcher Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Who we are:
Vendavo is the leader in front-line profit optimization. We help companies be more profitable by delivering simple, actionable guidance to the front lines, enabling salespeople to negotiate confidently and sell more profitably. Vendavo is the solution trusted by some of the largest companies in the world, including 3M, IBM, Ford, Dow, Office Depot, Philips, Dell, and Newell Rubbermaid.
We are seeking a talented User Experience Researcher who is passionate about and energized by understanding user and their needs to join our growing User Experience team. You will work with other members of the User Experience team to drive user-centered design using your deep understanding of user research methodologies to inform product definition and product design, as well as measure the usability of Vendavo's solutions to improve their user experiences. Through direct user engagement
What you will do:
Work with UX team members and product managers to create research strategies and plans, including defining goals, methodologies and research activities for our web and mobile applications.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Prepare for user research activities, including the recruitment of participants and the creation of questionnaires and test plans.
- Facilitate field and remote, individual and group user research sessions.
- Synthesize data; prepare summary and detailed findings and present to product teams and executives.
- Collaborate with UX designers to design solutions that meet the needs of users.
- Help grow the overall User Experience and Design IQ within the company.
Why you will like working here:
- Advanced degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on research experience including; Qualitative Research, Contextual Inquiry, Focus Groups, Remote User Testing, Usability Testing, and Guerrilla Testing.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with excellent listening skills.
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous research projects.
- Ability to self-start, seeking out new opportunities for user research to improve solutions.
- Ability to drive efficient, creative and influential research studies.
- Ability to participate and contribute to design activities.
- Must be willing to travel to visit users in their work environment.
- Nothing's more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit and healthy snacks
- Onsite Yoga / Zumba (Mountain View location only)
- Full benefits
- Monthly socials (Brought to you by our party planning crew Venation)
||Mountain View, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED