User Interface Designer Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua provides solutions to help its customers accelerate revenue growth through Revenue Performance Management. Eloqua provides powerful business insight to inform marketing and sales decisions today that drive revenue growth tomorrow. The company?s mission is to make its customers the fastest growing companies on Earth. More than 1,000 clients rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include Adobe, AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, with offices in Cambridge, San Francisco, Austin, Toronto, London, Brussels, Frankfurt and Singapore.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented User Interface Designer to join our team in Vienna, VA.
Under the direction of the Senior UI Designer, you will be responsible for leading the charge in creating polished, high-quality interface designs based on requirements from key stakeholders in the business. As new designs get released you will be responsible for ensuring a high level of quality and unmatched ease of use throughout the product.
- Creating interface designs for new product functionality based on requirements and input from key stakeholders in the business
- Working closely with product management and development to ensure that releases get delivered on time without sacrificing on user experience or quality
- Conducting user analysis and testing to ensure the ongoing quality of the user experience
- Acting as an advocate and ambassador of good design and customer focus within the Eloqua ecosystem, both internally and externally
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- University Degree or College Diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to deliver well designed, easy to use application interfaces
- Expert level skill in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with icon design
- Discipline to follow proven design process (JAD sessions, wireframing, etc.)
- Proficiency with front-end web coding languages a must: CSS3 and HTML
- Strong knowledge of usability principles and best practices
- Direct experience in acting as a critical pivot point between large teams of developers and product managers
- Experience with marketing automation a huge asset.
||Vienna, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED