User Interface Devoloper - Adobe App ExactTarget
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job FamilyResearch & Development
DescriptionExactTarget is seeking a Software Engineer to play a pivotal role in the development of UI features for our Adobe integration application tools. You will work closely with the product management team to define future product requirements and implement these requirements in the development process.
As a member of the ExactTarget Data Products development team, you will join a group of designers and developers who are experts in the latest software development technologies. You will be responsible for implementing a user interface for reporting that our ExactTarget clients can easily use.
- Implement and gather requirements based on design specifications
- Provide maintenance support on existing code
- Develop industry leading application architecture
- Develop features and functions used by thousands of clients across marquee enterprises such as retail/direct marketing, travel, and enterprise
- Research problems discovered by QA and develop solutions to the problems.
Requirements-Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, software engineering or computer science.
-At least 4+ years of technical experience in software development environment.
-Strong knowledge of developing cross-browser UI
-Thorough technical knowledge of the following programming languages and environment of the following is required:
Here are some of the libraries we use as well, so it would be good to have experience with:
?jQuery / jQuery UI
-Good understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
||Indianapolis, IN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED