User Relations Associate Paperless Post
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Our User Relations Reps don't read answers out of manuals; they serve as an ambassador and the first line of defense for the company, interacting with customers, analyzing feedback, and working with our development team to ensure feature changes and developments match real-world needs. This is a great job for someone with excellent communications skills, user relations experience, and an interest in the tech startup scene - it is essential that you love talking to customers and working with internal team members to analyze issues, learn from them, and create solutions that improve our site in the long term. The ideal candidate will be an empathetic problem solver who is smart, organized, and shares our customer-first approach.
- Familiarize yourself with our site and its offerings so as to quickly and best respond to customer questions
- Troubleshoot and respond to customer questions and issues over the phone and via email
- Record major issues and trends for team and company analysis
- Relay issues to internal technical team
- We have a voluntary paid weekend support rotation - if you're able to do 1-2 weekend days a month on this rotation that's a plus
- Passion for our product, compassion for our customers
- Self-motivated, patient, and analytical
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills (comfort on the phone is a must); superb interpersonal skills
- An endless curiosity for our site and product and users
- Mac/Windows proficiency required
- Familiarity with similar online environments and Photoshop skills a big plus
- Fluency in multiple languages a plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: RRE Ventures
, SVAngel All Jobs: at Paperless Post
|Headquarters:||151 W. 25th Street|
New York, NY 10001
|Company Profile:||Paperless Post was founded in 2008 by a brother/sister team, James and Alexa Hirschfeld (one of Fast Company's "Most Influential Women in Tech 2011"). We specialize in the intersection of technology and visual art, helping people create custom online and paper stationery through our elegant technologies and powerful design. Our users, ranging from top-tier cultural institutions to brides, trust us with milestone events like weddings and holidays, and they pay us directly so neither they, nor our team, need to worry about ads.
Our open loft headquarters are in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan. We care about pushing technology to its limits and creating a product that people actually use. We like to take ownership over our work, solve hard problems, and hang out with the occasional office dog. We don't like brilliant jerks, endless meetings, or ads.
To date, Paperless Post has outgrown three offices, raised 12.3 million, and sent over 75 million user-generated cards. |
Support Paperless Post with Social Media services