UX Designer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Title:Â UX Designer
Location: Pleasanton, CA or San Francisco, CA
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).Â
The Workday UX team is bringing consumer style interactions to business processes. If you share our passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you. We are looking for experienced, versatile designers who have the tools to work in a fast paced, design-focused environment. Become part of a UX team that thrives on sharing feedback and supporting each other.
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web.
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users.
- Working knowledge of effective UX design patterns.
- Create innovative and cutting edge user interactions.
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards.
- Train and mentor other UX designers.
- BA/BS or MS degree preferred in HCI, or related field.
- At least 3 years professional experience as a UX designer.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
- Solid understanding of Web technologies such as HTML5, Flex and an appetite for learning more.
- A passion for UX knowledge. You love all things mobile, social, and cutting edge.
- Experience shepherding your designs throughout an agile development process.
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
- Functional knowledge of Human Resource and Financial Management is a plus.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services