UX Designer ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Reputation.com is a control interface for your online data and what it says about you. Our company is a growth stage startup with an exciting vision and a world-class team. We were recently featured in the New York Times for our work on the personal data vault. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/business/company-envisions-vaults-for-personal-data.html
We're seeking a strong designer to help build elegant, intuitive and effective user interfaces. The ideal candidate will be a student of iterative, user-focused design processes. You will be expected to investigate problems or user needs, design solutions that resolve these issues and then work with our teams to execute on these. We?re looking for the following skills and experience:
- Mastery of the elements of graphic design - typography, color, composition, and design grids.
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection; no detail is too small or insignificant.
- Hand-code HTML and CSS/Sass code with ease
- Ability to create concrete visualizations of abstract concepts
- Strong communication skills and ability to constructively manage feedback from product managers, business owners, interaction designers, and engineers.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to understand our users and the problems they face; this will involve prototyping new ideas, participating in user research, doing data analysis and coordinating split tests
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED