UX Designer Homejoy
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Homejoy is an early-stage, successful startup headquartered in the heart of San Francisco. We're a platform for connecting homeowners with high-quality, trustworthy home service providers - starting with home cleaning. Currently serving tons of clients in over 20 major cities across the U.S, and we're still growing really, really fast! We've recently raised capital from the world's top investors including First Round Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, SV Angel, Max Levchin, Y Combinator, among many others.
We are looking to hire our first UX Designer. You'll be working closely with our engineers to develop new features that delight our customers, cleaners & team members. You'll have creative control of your projects, and turn thoughts into action. You should possess a deep understanding of how web applications work. And your passion for design should show in your work.
- 2+ years of UX design experience
- A portfolio of simple, elegant web applications you've designed and built
- Strong user-centered design focus and ability to understand the needs of prospective audiences
- You know how to design applications for growth - through AB testing & optimizing conversion funnels
- Experience designing mobile applications
- Startup DNA a must
- Some familiarity with web development
- Experienced a Homejoy cleaning and already know how we work as a client
- Very competitive pay, serious equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, vision)
- New machine and other needed hardware
- Daily catered breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a break room fully stocked with snacks 24/7!
- Transit pass
- Weekly personal group trainer to help stay fit and healthy
- Fun team outings, including sporting events, happy hours, bowling competitions, BBQ's and pizza parties
- Relocation expenses (if outside of the Bay Area)
- Relaxed working environment; we won't judge if you want to come to work in your jammies!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Homejoy believes everyone deserves a happy home. With just a few clicks, Homejoy will match you with an interviewed, background-checked and tested professional cleaner who maintains high customer ratings. And at 20/hour, Homejoy makes a sparkling home an affordable reality for many hard-working individuals.
20 - 50M RaisedInvestors: Andreessen Horowitz
, First Round Capital
, Google Ventures All Jobs: at Homejoy
|Headquarters:||235 Montgomery Street #320|
San Francisco, CA 94104
|Industry:||Consumer Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Homejoy is a fast growing technology platform revolutionizing the client and service provider experience. We use our platform to provide our clients with on-demand, high quality home services, starting with residential cleaning, at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. In our first year we expanded to more than 30 cities throughout the US and Canada - covering over 100m households. We've delivered double-digit revenue growth every single month, and every new market's growth tracks faster than our first benchmark market.
We're also focused on making homes happier. This includes happy clients and enabling the independent cleaning professionals on our platform the tools to grow their business. This also includes volunteer time and projects by our employees. The Homejoy Foundation takes this one step further through grants for the communities we serve.
We are backed by some of Silicon Valley's best investors - including Google Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Y Combinator, Andreessen Horowitz, Max Levchin, Paul Buchheit and others.|
Support Homejoy with Social Media services