UX Designer Tradeshift
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding and hungry UX designer who is ready to roll up their sleeves and get dirty designing. We need someone who wants to take over high-speed prototyping tasks such as building functional prototypes that demonstrate new functionality in desktop and mobile browsers which adhere to the Tradeshift design language. Someone who has a flair for graphic design, colors, typography and visual hierarchy and gestalt and who's able to apply this to web service/application design. Ideally someone who knows most established best practices in this area, yet knows when to challenge these practices.
Tradeshift is building a global business network enabling organizations to share and collaborate on day-to-day business processes such as invoicing and payments. We are continuously improving our product and increasing user adoption by making Tradeshift available across platforms and on different mobile devices.
Understanding Tradeshift's technology stack and being a team player with a firm understanding of what it means to work as a distributed team, is absolutely critical to your success in this role. We expect you to be immersed and energized by new trends, frameworks and technologies in this area and have the ability to evaluate the longer-term value and quality of new developments.
- Brainstorm ideas on how to translate strategy and new product ideas into user interfaces
- Develop rapid prototypes in collaboration with product management, user research and product development
- Manage the design of web-based user interfaces for commercial software platform used on mobile devices and desktop
- Produce innovative, simple solutions to design issues
- Ensure consistent look and feel throughout existing and newly developed products (across browsers and mobile apps); ensure consistent application of style guides and user interface components
- Work with user interface designers to create mockups
- Map user flows and work with use cases as the foundation for design work
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Have experience designing for mobile devices
- Responsive UI design experience
- Quick mockup and wireframing capabilities
- Can manage several tasks and prioritize in a fast-paced, agile environment and doesn't mind re-iterating based on input from company visionaries, other designers, developers, researchers and customers
- Experience designing web applications rather than commercial sites (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree
What We Offer:
- An ambitious, international startup environment with a vision and strategy to create something BIG, along with opportunities to travel to our Copenhagen office
- A competitive compensation package including options
- Fantastic medical, dental and vision benefits covered 100%
- Flexible hours and vacation policy
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries!
Qualified candidates, when applying please include your portfolio showcasing your work across desktop and mobile user experiences, and/or your ability to apply design skills to offline media (i.e. printed material, physical products, etc...).
||San Francisco, CA 94107 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED