UX Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, neighborhoods and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia was founded in 2005 and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. We are a successful rapidly growing Internet technology company, built on an employee-centric, values driven culture, and we have been recognized as a 'Best Place to Work' in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Denver. We completed a successful IPO in 2012 and currently trade publicly on the NYSE under the ticker symbol: TRLA
As a UX Manager your primary role will be hands-on. You'll have a serious impact while contributing to the vision, interaction, and aesthetic of Trulia's product family which is currently undergoing a re-design. You'll also manage a small UX team working directly with our Business Services team on products for real estate agents.
We're looking for you if you:
- Effectively communicate design ideas with sketches, wireframes, and mockups.
- Possess excellent UX skills and design with the user in mind
- Have good visual design skills with type, color, and layout.
- Can be comfortable editing HTML and CSS.
- Are passionate, while humble, about your craft.
- Have good leadership and management skills
Our requirements include
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Masters degree in HCI, Design, or related experience.
- Demonstrated experience designing interactions for complex business problems.
- Experience designing for web applications and mobile
- Ability to oversee the implementation process with the product and engineering teams while still remaining highly collaborative within the design team.
Bonus points if you:
- Have worked in an agile environment.
- Have experience designing for CRM-like systems
- Made your site from scratch or heavily tweaking a template. We'd love to see how you can work with code.
- Do side projects. Show us what you've done outside of your day job for fun.
**Please include a link to your portfolio and tell us what makes you excited about becoming a Trulian. Applications and resumes submitted without a link to your portfolio will not be considered.
Learn more about User Experience at Trulia: http://tech.truliablog.com/jobs/visual-designer.html
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED