UX/UI Designer FunLoop, Inc.
Contract or Full Time
Other than going digital, the resume hasn?t changed much at all in the last 60 years. It remains a chronological digest of your job title and company followed by canned bullet points listing generic responsibilities.
We think there is a better way to express to future employers who you are and what you?ve accomplished. That?s why we?re creating a new tool that allows you to demonstrate specific accomplishments and get your colleagues to vouch for you.
We?re looking for a high performing UX/UI designer to help us disrupt the talent identification market by cutting through the bullshit and showing who you really are and what you have actually done.
What we need from you:
- Design the core user experience across iOS, Android and the web
- Qualitatively and quantitatively gather feedback and improve user experience
- Design experiments to improve and optimize key performance metrics
- Work closely with product and engineering to ship early and often
- Help integrate company positioning, messaging and product into a cohesive user experience
What you?ve accomplished so far:
- Led the holistic design of at least one successful consumer service on iOS, Android and Web
- Solved complex interactions with elegance and simplicity
- Worked successfully with cross-disciplinary teams to build and ship great consumer experiences
- Designed and shipped products using ?Lean? product development methodologies
With offices in San Mateo & Seattle, FunLoop is a seed stage company focused on ridding the world of the static resume and replacing it with demonstrable accomplishments. Our angel funding came from our friends at Playdom, Disney, TuneIn, Kiwi, Yammer and Social+Capital.
||San Mateo, CA |