UX/UI Designer Santa Clara Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
UX/UI Designer Santa Clara
Prod Strategy & Corp Development | Santa Clara, CA, United States
Principal User Experience / Interaction Designer
This high-level User Experience / Interaction Designer role with strong skills and experience in UI architecture and design, will help cross-functional teams shape products and services that are redefining the network control market. The User Interaction Designer's goal is to inform and inspire teams, by virtue of their design expertise and by involving customers throughout the design process, to help make the overall user experience as easy, intuitive and effective as possible.
The ideal candidate will work as a hands-on UI designer and be responsible for delivering all aspects of design from concept to collaborating with engineering teams on implementation. Working on a cross-functional team, you will apply strategic thinking while delivering ridiculously great experiences.
- Produce great designs that shine with simplicity despite complexity of the system
- Work successfully in fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Define deliver implementation criteria, guidelines, and specs.
- Work with other designers, researchers, product managers, and business leaders to produce output that amazes our customers.
- Turn ideas into amazing design.
- Be both creative and pragmatic.
- Enjoy generating and evangelizing team and product vision and have proven customer affinity and user empathy
- Hold direct responsibility for creating the user interface of key customer experiences and projects, concentrating on end-to-end scenarios and top user tasks
- Learn new technology quickly, from the core applications being developed to new design tools
- Be capable of independent design process, project, and schedule management
- Compare and contrast various design solutions, taking technical, resource, and time constraints into account
- Prioritize among competing assignments, features, user tasks and needs
- Illustrate experience in conceptual development and creative prototypes as well as tactical UI design and implementation
- Be tolerant of range of projects, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation
- Be a creative problem-solver and an effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Exhibit the ability to collaborate with user researchers, peer designers, engineers, third party partners and others
- Five-years plus product/interaction design, industrial design, or graphic design degree
- Degree in Design, Design related field, or equivalent experience
- Eight or more years total industry experience (enterprise, software, web, mobile agency experience)
- Strong portfolio available for viewing on line
- Proficient in prototyping and mock up skills to convey ideas and concepts
- Hands on User Interaction design
- Knowledge of or experience in Enterprise Application design a plus
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services