Valdosta Restaurant Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
CDL Delivery Driver - Valdosta
WHO WE ARE
Revolutionizing the foodservice industry, Restaurant Technologies, Inc. (RTI) is the developer, distributor, and service provider of the foodservice industry's leading automated solution for storing, handling, and disposing of frying oil. Our solution is environmentally sound, eliminating handling concerns. Corporate website: http://www.rti-inc.com
RTI's innovative solution has revolutionized safety and operations by eliminating the previous hazards and inconvenience of handling frying oil with our closed loop system. RTI partners with biodiesel refiners to supply our used cooking oil as feedstock for sustainable energy.
Headquartered in suburban Minneapolis, Minnesota, with a growing number of depot sites strategically located acoss the U.S., RTI is a growing company, serving over 17,000 customer sites in over 42 metropolitan markets.
We serve the leaders in the foodservice industry which include - McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Albertsons, White Castle, KFC, Carrabba's, Applebee's, Chili's, and leading independant restaurants.
The DELIVERY DRIVER is responsible for delivering RTI products while providing world-class customer service for our local and national food service accounts.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver RTI products in a safe, timely and accurate manner
- Maintain Commercial Drivers License & Dept. of Transportation (DOT)
- Fuel RTI service vehicles & trucks to maintain adequate fluid levels
- Load and unload RTI delivery trucks following regulations and guidelines
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
POSITION REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- CDL license required (Class A or B, tanker endorsement required)
- 2+ years CDL driving experience
- Flexible availability to include weekends
- Must have extensive knowledge of the service industry
- High school diploma or equivalent; vocational training a plus
- Professional appearance; excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment; independent & teams
- Perform basic mechanical and/or electrical aptitude and experience
- Must be physically able to handle demands of the job
BENEFITS & INCENTIVES
- Houlry rate + bonus potential
- Medical & dental insurance along with vision insurance plan
- Basic & voluntary life insurance
- Long & Short-term disability
- 401(k) matching potential
- Paid time off (PTO) : Accrue 10 Hours a month
To protect our employees and customers and provide a safe and healthy work environment, new hires are required to successfully complete a background check, drug test and motor vehicles check. Restaurant Technologies is EEO / Drug-Free Workplace.
Keywords: Commercial Driver's License, truck driving, truck driver, delivery driver, class A CDL, class B CDL, delivery truck, tanker
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED