Value Consulting Analyst - German Speaking Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Value Consulting largely consists of two related functions:
The Value Consulting Analyst (German) is responsible primarily for executing research and documentation activities focused on early stage prospects, supporting the sales team with internal intelligence reports and customer-facing business value documents. Due to the strategic nature of these efforts, the individual must be creative, analytical, and personable. He or she must:
- Market and prospect-specific research to build collateral in support of prospecting and early-stage sales cycles, both for internal (e.g. sales) and external (e.g. target customer) audiences.
- Brief, intense, client-facing pre-sale engagements that may include direct observation of a customer's operations and processes, estimation/calculation of the projected business benefits of implementing a new system, and presentation of results to key executive decision makers.
In addition to leading research activities, responsibilities may include the following:
- Quickly gather and synthesise information from a disparate set of industry, Guidewire, and online sources;
- Identify and clearly communicate relevant financial or procedural items;
- Draw informed conclusions regarding the prospect's current business situation and the implications for Guidewire's sales strategy at that prospect;
- Concisely document findings in a form that is both visually appealing and intellectually compelling;
- Capably manage multiple work streams associated with disparate sales cycles; and
- Confidently interact with sales executives, value consultants, marketing staff, and others within the Guidewire organisation.
This role will require 10 %- 25% travel.
- Participate in customer-facing Value Consulting engagements under the leadership of a Guidewire value consultant;
- Support Value Consulting engagements with the development of preparation materials and final deliverables;
- Create and design necessary collateral, white papers, presentations, and other sales tools in support of internal and external Value Consulting promotion efforts
- Advocate for Guidewire's value orientation internally, serving as a go-to resource for sales, sales enablement, marketing, professional services, and product management teams; and
- Advance the state of the Value Consulting â€œartâ€ (e.g. contribute to processes, tools, methodology, and organisational development)
- 2+ years of experience in consulting, finance, or similar field
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written (German)
- Ability to interpret financial data (e.g. annual reports) and extract insights regarding overall business performance
- Ability to quickly understand and utilise new tools, terminology, and processes
- Demonstrated ability to create visually compelling presentation material (German)
- High degree of analytical aptitude and comfort with technology
Guidewire Software is a provider of core system software to the global General Insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service, increase market share and lower operating costs. Guidewire InsuranceSuiteâ"¢, consisting of Guidewire PolicyCenterÂ®, Guidewire ClaimCenterÂ® and Guidewire BillingCenterÂ® spans the key functional areas in insurance â€" underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. Guidewire is headquartered in Foster City, California, with offices in Beijing, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, and Warsaw. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com.
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the general insurance or financial services industry
- Experience implementing enterprise software
- Fluent German
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services