Value Manager - Southeast Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is growing its Value Management team. Workday is committed to building out value-based capabilities to better articulate our unique value proposition. This is an opportunity to join a small but growing value-selling organization at a high growth company which continues to gain market share in the large enterprise space. We are looking for versatile resources that are bright, creative, driven and who can hit the ground running to support sales opportunities as well as internal initiatives. This role has high potential to present leadership opportunities within Workday as the business continues to grow.
- Perform research on prospects and identify and articulate how Workday can impact prospects strategic initiatives
- Help develop and deliver ROI analysis including identification and quantification of efficiency- and effectiveness-related business benefits that Workday customers can achieve
- Help driveÂ TCO analysis representing cost differential of Workday versus alternatives
- Build value models and tools to help scale the organization
- Capture and articulate value realized by Workday customers
Â Â Requirements:
- 3+ yrs exp in an analytical environment
- Experience in Software, Management Consulting or Financial Services desired
- Comfort in engaging with senior executives and functional audience
- Strong business acumen with the ability to leverage existing experience and research to be credible across a wide range of industries
- Solid executive presentation skills
- Strong deliverable creation skills (typically in Powerpoint)
- Significant experience with Excel and ability to build complex models in Excel
- Solid quantitative analysis skills and a detailed understanding of financial statements
- Understanding of software deal dynamics and ability to think strategically about driving software opportunities forward
- âGet it doneâ mentality - willingness to roll up the sleeves in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and desire to take on additional responsibilities over time in a high growth environment
- MBA desired, Bachelors required
- Willingness to travel domestically (varies based on location, but could be as high as 60%)
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services