Vehicle Detailer Milan Tesla Motors
Vehicle Detailer Milan
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. In Q1 of 2013 Tesla has delivered more than 10,000 electric vehicles to customers in 31 countries. Tesla's Model S is the world's first premium sedan designed and engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Automobile Magazine's 2013 Automobile of the YearÂ® and Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the YearÂ®.
Tesla Motors is looking for a Vehicle Detailer who is responsible for prepping our vehicles for dealership display, customer delivery, and for promotional events as well as provide additional services to our clients through our Service Departments. We are looking for an individual that is reliable, possesses a passionate level of attention to detail, and who takes satisfaction in doing a great job!
- Hand over and deliver cars to customers as and when required.
- These services will significantly include installation of clear guard paint protection product.
- Wash, wax, and buff vehicles.
- Buff scratches, wet sand.
- Detail and vacuum interior.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license
- Proven work experience in waxing, buffing, and wet sanding experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds.
- Clear Guard installation experience.
- Window tinting, Dent and Wheel repair experience would be a plus.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
||Milan, NH |