Vehicle Detailer / Porter Tesla Motors
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla Motors uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
Tesla Motors is looking for a Vehicle Detailer /Porter who is responsible for prepping our Vehicles for dealership display, customer delivery, and for promotional events as well as provide additional services to our clients through our Service Departments. We are looking for an individual that is reliable, possesses a passionate level of attention to detail, and who takes satisfaction in doing a great job!
- Pick up and deliver cars as and when needed
- Respond to any other ad-hoc duties
- Wash, wax, and buff vehicles
- Buff scratches, wet sand
- Detail and vacuum interior
- Installation of clear guard paint protection product
- Proven work experience in waxing, buffing, and wet sanding experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift 50 - 60 pounds.
- Clear Guard installation experience.
- Window tinting, Dent and Wheel repair experience would be a plus.
- Great communication skills and punctuality is essential for this position.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
||Copenhagen, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED