Vendavo Business Consultant Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vendavo Business Consultant
We are looking for a Business Consultant with a combination of pricing knowledge, strong technology skills and a track record of proven effectiveness in sales/pre-sales engagements with potential customers. The Business Consultant is instrumental in every stage of the pre-sales process. Working with the Account Executive, the Business Consultant helps to guide prospects through the process of justifying and delivering a pricing project.
Business Consultants facilitate structured discovery processes, analyze and shape client needs, build compelling value cases, demonstrate solution capabilities, inject best practice advice to maximize and ensure client value realization. In addition, Business Consultants provide thought leadership and create content on topics including industry and pricing best practices.
The location is flexible, and this role can be home-office based. This role will involve frequent customer and partner interaction; require frequent travel (average of 50%) and the ability to explain technical concepts and designs to both commercial and IT personnel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evaluate customer business requirements by performing opportunity assessments and pricing process, tools, and capability assessments
- Communicate/demonstrate a client-specific value proposition and gain the confidence of client senior operating executives
- Develop selling proposition, sales presentation content, and develop/articulate requirements for client-specific custom demonstrations
- Develop business case (ROI) analysis for proposed software and services project
- Analyze post go-live benefits and fulfillment of value proposition
- Develop and maintain content around pricing best practices including industry-specific pricing best practices, in the form of public presentations, webinars, blog articles, internal documents and demo/presentation scripts.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- 10+ years prior experience in Pre-Sales, Consulting and/or a Pricing function.
- Exposure and comfort with areas such as engineering, operations research, math, statistics, or enterprise software. Optimization and statistical data analysis experience a plus
- MBA, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research degree highly desirable
- Proven sales skills, executive presence and customer interaction experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- Analytical in approach with the ability to map customer requirements into solution vision and application demonstration scenarios
- The discipline to work alone as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performance team
- Prior experience in technical sales or sales engineer role a plus
||Texas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED