Vendavo Mid-Market Business Consultant Vendavo
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Vendavo Mid-Market Business Consultant
NYC Metro, Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, Mountain View, Houston/Dallas
We are looking for a Mid-market Business Consultant with a track record of proven effectiveness in software pre-sales engagements, who is comfortable with business intelligence and analytical tools & frameworks. The Business Consultant is instrumental in every stage of the pre-sales process. Working with the Account Executive, the Business Consultant helps to guide prospects through the process of justifying and delivering a pricing project.
Business Consultants facilitate structured discovery processes, analyze and shape client needs, build compelling value cases, demonstrate solution capabilities, inject best practice advice to maximize and ensure client value realization. The location is flexible, and this role can be home-office based. This role will involve frequent customer and partner interaction; require frequent travel (average of 50%) and the ability to explain technical concepts and designs to both commercial and IT personnel.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Evaluate customer business requirements by performing opportunity assessments and pricing process, tools, and capability assessments
- Communicate/demonstrate a client-specific value proposition and gain the confidence of client senior operating executives
- Develop selling proposition, sales presentation content, and develop/articulate requirements for client-specific custom demonstrations
- Script and deliver compelling software demonstrations that demonstrate contextual, customer-oriented value drivers
- Develop business case (ROI) analysis for proposed software and services project
- Analyze post go-live benefits and fulfillment of value proposition
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- 5+ years prior experience in Pre-Sales, Consulting and/or a Pricing function.
- Proven sales skills, executive presence and customer interaction experience
- Prior experience in technical sales or sales engineer role preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- Exposure and comfort with areas of quantitative analysis such as engineering, operations research, math, or statistics. Optimization and statistical data analysis experience a plus.
- Exposure and comfort with enterprise software (e.g. systems like ERP and CRM) and the ability to speak competently with IT staff
- Analytical in approach with the ability to map customer requirements into solution vision and application demonstration scenarios
- The discipline to work alone as well as the ability to work collaboratively as part of a high performance team
- MBA, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research degree highly desirable
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED