Vendor Contracts Negotiator Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is seeking an outstanding Contracts Negotiator with 5-7 years experience to join our legal team in Pleasanton, CA.Â We seek a confident self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and who enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.Â
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and the unique opportunity to join a dynamic start-up company working with great people and state of the art capabilities required to become the global leader in enterprise-class software-as-a-service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Required Skills & Experience
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of agreements including vendor, and marketing agreements
- Work closely with IP, Security and Privacy teams to insure contracts are reviewed, modified (if necessary) and approved in a timely manner; participate in weekly team meetings to accomplish this.
- Maintain and manage standard Workday vendor terms and conditions and contract forms
- Provide occasional back-up support for other types of contracts
- Minimum of 5 years of contract negotiation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work independently
- Bachelorâs Degree required
- Law Degree a plus
- Strong leadership ability, including outstanding influence and communication skills
- A strong team player who can work well with Workday colleagues in Marketing, IT, Finance, Human Resources and other functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-output, team oriented, practical environment
- Demonstrated willingness to identify and act on ways he or she may assist others to accomplish corporate goals
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for solving problems and adding value to the Company
- Committed to his or her Â personal growth and development by actively seeking feedback and responding with action
- Open, honest and diplomatic in communications with all stakeholders â legal colleagues, management customers, auditors, regulators and others.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services