Verkaufsberater - Sales Advisor (In-Store)
For our Sales Advisor position, we are looking for a highly motivated,, personable, and energetic team member who will help drive the success of Tesla forward. They will be responsible for introducing the product to buyers and influencers and quickly growing the sales footprint within their market. This position will report to the local Store Manager.
- Work with the Store Manager to identify and develop opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the Tesla brand.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of multiple events supporting sales in their market as and when needed.
- Undertake all possible effort to achieve all metrics and goals as presented by management.
- Contribute at Test Drive and Test Drive Events with reservation holders.
- Present our vehicles by explaining design, features, warranties and services.
- Provide timely response and follow up on inquiries in person, by phone and electronically over e-mail and CRM.
- Help drive business and deliver set goals through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion within the store.
- Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Tesla products and technologies.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- If required produce weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on customer feedback and delivery performance.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience within the automotive industry.
- Years of experience within Automotive Sales.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic fast-moving environment.
- Fluency in (local language) as well as conversational English required. Additional languages preferred.
- Valid driving license
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, colour, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.