Vice President, Field Marketing
USA, Remote Office US
Monday, January 28, 2013
Overseas and leads the development and implementation of the company's field marketing communications programs. Works with marketing and sales departments to plan and create tactics, activities and events for the purpose of driving pipeline and license revenue. Responsible for resource allocation, including budget and personnel. Requires a minimum of 15 years of marketing communications experience with at least five years of experience working directly with executive sales management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular communication with internal executive leadership team related to driving business.
- Oversea Corporate Mareting P&L
Directs the development and implementation of the company's events management programs:
- Ensures that marketing events position the company and its products for high visibility with customers, partners, trade associations, outside vendors and media audiences.
- Works with sales and marketing departments to plan and create strategies, tactics, activities and materials for the purpose of conveying the most positive marketing message to target markets.
Directs activities of marketing managers:
- Oversees activities of lower level management (i.e., hires, coaches, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.).
- Works through managers in setting standards, priorities and schedules.
- Formulates and recommends personnel policies and objectives of the company.
- Directs the interpretation and application of said policies throughout the company.
Involved in the planning and execution of an annual user conference held for client and prospective clients.
Initiates both creative and strategy sessions with outside agencies to implement advertising campaigns in the print media.
Designs and supplies promotional items for internal use as incentive/recognition awards for achievement of departmental goals and for external use as appreciation gifts.
If any marketing activities are outsourced, plans, coordinates and implements projects in conjunction with the company's strategic objectives and activities.
Desired Skills & Experience
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, English or marketing. Advanced degree in business or marketing highly desirable. Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of field marketing communications experience with at least five years of experience in management.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- SFDC knowledge to track ROI for Field Marekting
- Strong Digital marketing experience and awareness
- Excellent management skills with ability to effectively direct the company's communications operations to ensure the company's image/perception and current product positioning are reflected accurately and consistently to the market. Excellent knowledge of public relations and communications principles and practices. Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizational skills. Proficient PC skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend