Vice President Global Sales PCH International
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED PCH creates, develops and delivers the world's best products for the world's best companies. The award winning services we offer span the entire consumer product development and supply chain, from concept to delivery. We are the partner behind-the-scenes responsible for some of the most successful consumer electronics accessories launches for our clients, which range from the technology giants of Silicon Valley through to exciting new start-ups.
At PCH we're passionate about our work, and about the way we work together as a team. Our purpose has always been Developing Partnerships Delivering Peace of Mind for customers, and to have fun while we're doing it. This hasn't changed in 17 years, during which time we've grown from just one person to more than 5,000 today.
Direct Manager: President of Global Operations and Sales
Direct Reports: Director AMR / European Sales, Director APAC Sales, Director Strategic Accounts
Hong Kong or Shenzhen China, with travel abroad
Drive the strategic planning and operational execution related to the Company's growth and profitability objectives through expanding services and sales across the existing client base and securing new business from targeted companies.
- Achieving annual sales and margin targets
- Managing sales strategy, approach, process, and ongoing reporting/analysis
- Hiring, developing, and growing the Company's sales organization to achieve growth targets
- Defining and managing sales compensation plans
- Member of the executive team working on strategic planning, annual budgeting, go to market, service extension, and strategy initiatives
- Integrating capabilities and sales resources acquired through acquisitions
Key Performance Indicators
- Achievement of Company's annual revenue and margin budget targets
- New Client additions
- Growth rate target achievement across existing customer base
- Sales organization retention and development targets met
- Enhanced strength of Company's positioning in the market and current customer base relative to competition
- Measurable extension of Company's service offering to the market into higher value services across the CE Value Chain
Required Qualifications, Experience & Key Skills
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years in Sales Leadership roles for international companies working and negotiating with C-level contacts
- 10+ years' experience in global product development and supply chain services industry
- Demonstrated success building and growing metric driven solution sales organizations, including sales cycle management systems, forecasting processes, sales training, and account management practices
- Demonstrated budget planning, financial analysis, forecasting, and P&L skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills across a diverse set of cultures
- MBA, Expat, CE and Foreign Language Skills all a plus
PCH Work Style, Personal Attributes & Attitudes
PCH work environment is relationship based and staff members need to be able to work effectively within a number of differently structured teams. This position needs to be both a team and individual contributor.
Strong verbal & written English communication, negotiating skills are paramount, as is a driven and positive 'can do' attitude. Articulate and succinct communication is highly valued, as well as a strong customer service focus. Client relationship skills are required to be successful in this role.
A solid skill base is needed to hit the ground running, and commercial acumen focusing on long-term outcomes and the financial implications of the actions expected.
Strategic thought processes are vital in processing and analyzing data in order to reach key points, and the ability to think in the 'bigger picture' is an advantage.
The ability to best solve a problem quickly and effectively using networks is also a must, along with the ability to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
The typical PCH work style would be relationship oriented where support for others in achieving goals is a key consideration. Looking above the obvious to achieve broader based solutions using initiative is standard, and a flexible approach to problem solving utilizing various resources is required.
The ability to think on your feet and effectively deal with stress in a supportive environment is also considered necessary. An aptitude to want to learn is important and results driven individual with a pleasant demeanor are vital attributes. The ability to effectively communicate and liaise with a wide range of clients is also necessary.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED