Vice President of Sales, SMB New Relic
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED New Relic
Vice President of Sales, SMB
San Francisco, CA
Are you a seasoned SaaS sales leader, a strategic leader, who excels in an entrepreneurial environment? Are you ready to showcase your rich background, leading a sales management team in the development and execution of rapid growth sales initiatives?
We have made huge impact on the marketplace, creating "from scratch" the market for SaaS Application Performance Management. We recently secured an additional $100 million round of funding to continue our march to market dominance. Check out the press release for more details on this milestone and other successes.
Our continuing success requires a VP of SMB Sales, reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, to lead the New Relic SMB Sales team, which sells to some of the most innovative customers around the globe. We have a set of capable sales managers and directors and need to find someone worthy of their trust and respect. The person with the right experience, intelligence, and charisma will help take our already-successful SMB sales team to new heights.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the executive management and winning strategy of New Relic's SMB sales organization across all our product lines
- Build training and management systems to support good sales people becoming great in their current role while preparing them for their next role
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipeline analysis, and forecasting to ensure replicable, above-quota results across our flagship and emerging product lines
- Be an influence leader working closely with Marketing to devise channel and funnel strategies to win the market.
- Devise compensation and incentive programs that engage, even endear, good sales staff, while driving continuing improvements in productivity.
- Ensure the implementation of improvements in business processes yielding, increased sales performance, and/or higher operational efficiency
- Mentor and grow a sales management pipeline at all levels
The right candidate will likely have:
- 10+ years of outstanding performance in software B2B sales leadership, in a highly competitive market with strong preference for SaaS and growth company experiences
- 5+ years managing managers and managers-of-managers with dynamic sales teams
- In-depth knowledge of sales principles and practices as applied in a SaaS, B2B environments
- Deep experience working with the full spectrum from entry-level to seasoned sales executives
- Ability to co-lead the sales and marketing partnership and strategies required for success
- Ability to build vision, understand and define requirements, design practical solutions, develop supporting business cases and implement solutions for clients
- Outstanding communication skills, being both outspoken and a good listener at the same time
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or related discipline, or equivalent additional experience.
A little about us:
New Relic is a software analytics company that, on behalf of our customers, makes sense of billions of metrics about millions of applications, all in real time. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solution for web and mobile applications consolidates the performance monitoring data into a single, powerful interface. Our 90,000 customers use New Relic every day to optimize more than three million applications.
New Relic is a San Francisco Best Places to Work award winner, an Oregon "Top Workplace" award winner, named a leader in the Gartner's 2013 "Magic Quadrant" for APM companies, a Top 100 OnDemand Company, Best of SaaS (THINKStrategies), Top 100 Coolest Cloud Computing (CRN); 10 Cloud Management Companies to Watch (NetworkWorld) - the list of accolades goes on. More important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move.
Our office is in the tech-rich urban center of San Francisco, with easy commute access and a plethora of good eats. We provide competitive compensation, stock options and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc.) -- all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up. We can help with relocation and are open to H1-B transfers.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, individuals with disabilities, age, sexual orientation, protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note: Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mgjdg2d
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED