Visual Designer Augmentum
- You have good reading / listening / communication skills in English.
- You are a Visual Designer/Graphics Artist who have designed products for the Chinese or foreign markets.
- You have experience in internationalization and are sensitive to the needs and biases of different cultures.
- You have previous experience on designing visual elements for consumer electronics devices, complex web applications, Windows based GUI software, or PDA/mobile phones.
- Absorbing written customer requirements and communicating directly with customers and/or users to acquire/refine requirements sufficiently to design visual UI elements for US based software/hardware products.
- Helping to define usability issues and working with interaction designers and engineers to solve these issues.
- Creating and iterating UI designs, and producing detailed, visual specifications for Engineering.
- Creating screen mockups and animated prototypes of your designs.
- Working with Engineering to understand architecture and development issues/limitations.
- Creating visual style guides for engineering and QA use.
- Working with Quality Assurance to define test plans and validation methodologies.
- Aware of User-centered design.
- Good reading and communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in user interface visual design.
- Excellent design skills and a proven track record of producing innovative, culturally aware visual interface treatments.
- Clear, organized writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of underlying technical issues regarding various digital media formats.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or Human-Computer Interaction is preferred but not required.
||1065 East Hillsdale Boulevard |
Foster City, CA 94404