Visual Designer- Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Title: Visual Designer
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize through Fortune 500 companies.
Workday delivers a user experience that is unparalleled among business applications. If you share our passion for simplicity and conviction that business applications should be strikingly better than what has been the convention, this may be the place for you.
Weâre looking for a Visual Designer to support our UX efforts.
- Support product development by translating business requirements into visually workable designs
- Iteratively design, prototype and specify core components of Workdayâs innovative Web and Mobile user interface
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications
- Discover, evaluate, and document interface design patterns and standards
- Train and mentor others in design best practices
- Develop and maintain design patterns for the product
- Further the development of the larger design practice with the product team
- 3+ years professional experience, solid design skills â layout, typography, color
- Track record of consistently delivering break-through designs
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies and an appetite for learning more
- Sense of humor, good people and communication skills
- A passion for nurturing and extending a single brand experience
- Software know how: CS5 (AI, PSD, Fireworks, etc), MS office
- Motion graphics, animation, illustration skills ++
- Online portfolio â please send this with your application
This is a Full-time position.Â Please submit portfolio website or PDF for consideration.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services