Visual Storyteller / Graphic Designer Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire is seeking an experienced graphic designer and visual storyteller to help tell Guidewire and customer stories across a wide range of audiences and media. The ideal candidate should combine strong design skills with the ability to craft compelling stories across a wide variety of visual communication media including presentations, white boards, marketing collateral, web graphics, infographics, etc.
The role brings together strategic communications and hands-on design skills to partner with other content creators across product marketing, corporate marketing, and demand gen. We are looking for someone who can uncover the key elements of the story, as well as bring it to life through all aspects of the design and creative process. The successful candidate will be able to envision and define the core narrative, align it with the spirit and terminology of our industry, and bring creative ideas and a distinct point of view that is consistent with the Guidewire brand.
She or he will have the drive to juggle multiple projects while ensuring that best practices, quality, and brand are preserved and strengthened. And will be an enthusiastic power-creator and innovator with both traditional tools like PowerPoint presentations, marketing collateral, and infographics as well as newer approaches like whiteboards, social media creative, Prezi, etc.
- Responsibility for driving and delivering visual storytelling in alignment and support of the brand.
- Develop and manage execution and innovation across a wide variety of media including PowerPoint presentations, graphical design, whiteboards, and print.
- Collaborate broadly across marketing, senior staff and other groups to understand goals, develop and refine stories. Translate complex topics and stories into concise graphical solutions and content.
- Manage, update, maintain, and share library of presentations and images.
- Contribute to creative direction; create designs, logos, artwork and copy layouts for presentations and marketing materials.
- Ideate, research and produce graphics, data visualizations, figures, exhibits, covers, presentations, document layouts and other design collateral.
- Bachelors degree in design/multimedia arts or equivalent
- 4-10 years of relevant experience in a corporate or large agency environment
- Passion and experience with visual storytelling
- Design and execution experience across broad range of multimedia design skills - presentations, graphics, infographics, web, print, whiteboards
- Creative acumen / eye for â€œwhat worksâ€ as well as best practice know-how for varied communication media and scenarios
- Mastery of professional tools and programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Aftereffects); advanced Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills)
- Ability to translate data into compelling infographics
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with attention to detail and follow-through, while embracing feedback and change
- Ability to create complex, brand-aligned presentations in a fast paced workplace, create templates and provide best practice guidance and specs to team members
- Strong team player with good time management, verbal and written communications skills
- Good feel for when to adapt creative vision to meet project goals vs. advocating for an individual creative vision to effectively tell the story
- Sense of humor, fun and empathy for colleagues and customers are prized qualities in this team
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services