VP, Acquisition Marketing Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
VP, Acquisition Marketing
Marketing | Santa Monica, CA, United States
We are seeking a VP, Acquisition Marketing to drive email, display and mobile marketing campaigns across the Demand Media brands. This position requires applied knowledge of best practices in online advertising and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion perspective. You will be responsible for the design and creative of the conversion path once the user is engaged. The role requires an analytical mindset and relentless drive to optimize online marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency, effectiveness and conversion to a subscription based model. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of online advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and analytics.
- Responsible for creation, implementation, analysis, optimization and management of online, email, and mobile marketing campaigns and converting users into subscribers for paid content.
- Experience with multi-variant testing
- Experience with conversion path production across multiple verticals
- Experience analyzing media buying and conversion rates
- Collect and analyze campaign data, synthesize results and identify actionable opportunities and best practices to improve campaign performance
- Produce daily, weekly and month-end creative and campaign performance reports, and additional ad hoc analyses as required
- Collaborate with design team to develop creative test strategies and provide strategic context and insight for creative idea generation
- Develop and execute new creative and campaign tests to better target users and improve overall ROI
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years experience in display advertising, online marketing, affiliate marketing and/or mobile marketing preferred.
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills required
- Ad-trafficking experience and trafficking/troubleshooting/reporting skills required
- An excellent multi-tasker, extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment characterized by constant growth and change
- Demonstrated ability to interpret in-depth analyses, uncover actionable insight and effectively communicate to the broader organization
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED