VP Biz Dev, Marketing GreenGoose
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED VP Biz Dev, Marketing, Playful Tech for Families
VP Business Development, Marketing, Playful Tech for Kids, Families.
We've got a revolutionary cool new product, stickers! Remember those little puffy stickers you or your kids played with? They made things more fun. We're taking stickers to a whole new level, making them Ten Thousand times more fun!
GreenGoose puts a wireless circuit in those stickers. It measures things you do. They stick on things and magically detect activities like walking the dog, playing with your pets, toys, brushing your teeth, or even putting the toilet seat down. We're creating apps of our own and a sensor platform for developers and third parties.
Sensors wirelessly talk to Apps on mobile devices. Applications built around GreenGoose sensors solve little life difficulties in a playful way. They make everyday life easier and more enjoyable, like coordinate in the family who's feeding the pet dog. Or avoiding fights before bedtime trying to get your kids to brush their teeth. A little humor also goes a long way to change behaviors and get Johnny to put the toilet lid down.
You can learn lots about us here: greengoose.com. Also a few fun links below.
Here's a start-up opportunity to jump in and do awesome stuff together. We're carving out a brand new, uncharted space with mass-market consumer sensors that measure the things we do. Targeting families, kids. It's all about people, doing things together, and making life more playful (Not this Internet of Things buzzword).
We're shipping! But, we need your help to reach the masses. We're already working with some large companies, but we'd be looking to you to help build the channels and brand in a big way.
More about You:
- You've done big deals before.
- You totally get families and kids and love them to death.
- You know who the key influencers are and how to reach them.
- You're looking for a start-up experience -- the super highs, and the lows.
- You're aggressive, but nice as hell. You'd be an absolutely core member of the team.
Ideally you've also worked for consumer products-related company, not necessarily in a VP role, but in the trenches, at the negotiating table, and now ready to take on a leadership role at a small company and go make things happen. A strong marketing background in tech for kids and families would also be very helpful and perhaps eclipse the business dev role if its the right fit. We're all wearing multiple hats here.
- Identify new partnership opportunities -- that absolutely align with the GreenGoose philosophy.
- Tap your network to open up and build relationships with large brands.
- Close the deals -- get pilot trials underway.
- Help define and chart the 3rd party engagement roadmap.
- Strategize revenue opportunities .
- Build the GreenGoose brand -- no OEM white label deals.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED