VP, Business Development National Veterinary Associates
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
National Veterinary Associates (NVA?) owns over 200 companion animal veterinary hospitals in the United States.
The vision continues at NVA as we make available the tools and resources for hospitals to achieve their medical goals while avoiding any single standardized national plan that might not be the best fit for an individual hospital. The tools and resources include our national medical database, training and education for staff, and any emerging nationally published research and standards. Managing veterinarians decide what level of medicine they would like their hospital to achieve, and NVA will support them in getting there.
Though NVA has grown a lot since it started in 1996, we still maintain a commitment to service excellence. Our dedication to innovation depends on everyone being comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Every employee is passionate about their role and has a team-oriented attitude. As we continue to grow, we are always looking for those who share a commitment to providing progressive and compassionate veterinary care and having a great time doing it.
We are seeking to hire Vice President of Business Development. Position will ideally be based in Midwest or Eastern US
(1) Execute acquisitions of veterinary clinics in Eastern U.S.
(2) Work with a business development team responsible for lead generation through research and direct marketing activities
(3) Develop relationships with clinic owners and educate them on the value of a partnership with NVA. This position requires extensive travel and personal contact with veterinarians.
(4) Lead negotiations with clinic owners, manage the diligence process and work directly with NVA?s executive team (CEO, CDO and CFO) as well as regional operations team on the transactions.
(1) Minimum 5 years? experience in acquisitions work, preferably high volume model. (Executing actual acquisitions ? delivering valuation, negotiating, guiding legal documents all the way to closing - not just prospecting)
(2) Excellent communication skills, project management know-how and teamwork.
(3) Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to cultural sensitivities in varying markets.
(4) Highly motivated individual well suited to working in a metric-driven performance culture.
(5) Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
||Agoura Hills, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED