VP/ Director, Account Management & Customer Success Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
VP/ Director, Account Management & Customer Success
Sales | London, United Kingdom
Req ID: 1141
Here at Brightcove we view our Customers as the most important part of our business. This role requires an exceptional person to take a strong leadership position in our European sales and business development efforts, who has a proven passion for ensuring that Customers are successful.
This person must have a proven track record for delivering on or exceeding goals, ideally from within the media or technology industry. These goals relate to retention, customer satisfaction surveys, and customer growth. This role requires someone highly motivated, extremely organized, creative, and possess outstanding communication skills. The incumbent works closely with executive management and senior directors on critical issues and advising on market trends.
The role is based in Covent Garden, working with members of the EMEA Customer Success team based in various EMEA locations. Our customers are based in every EMEA country and therefore extensive travel is expected.
- Responsible for all Revenue goals and retention levels for EMEA Premium Customers
- Leadership of a very strong Account Management team based in Germany, France, Dubai and the UK
- Set the strategic and tactical goals and drivers for meeting corporate Customer Success goals
- Establish a framework of regular Customer reviews, On-Boarding processes, Customer Account Plans
- Manage and direct a newly-formed Customer Success team responsible for on-boarding focus and regular account reviews
- Establish relationships with all key Customers in EMEA
- Provide guidance for complex and commercially challenging scenarios
- Work closely with Brightcove Consulting and other groups within the organization to ensure correct expectations are set for work/technologies that are required for Customers
- Allocate new Customers to appropriate Account Directors for speedy on-boarding
- Review monthly Customer usage report and provide guidance to team on approach and next steps
- Travel regularly to meet key customers - must be willing to be on the road often
- Resolve critical issues and contribute to business unit/area development
- Weekly forecasting and reporting to EMEA management and US Customer Success team
- Contribute to senior EMEA management team and Exec staff in the US
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success senior leadership role within a technology company or someone with wide experience within a Media/ Technology company where Customer Success was a major component of the role
- An ability to assess Customer needs effectively and address needs through recommendations for new products and services
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding goals
- Hands-on approach to tackling strategic as well as tactical planning
- Strong financial and technical knowledge and appreciation
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial startup in which cross-functional teamwork and initiative are a must
- Extensive management experience to ensure team are motivated and successful
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in English â€" ideally another European language would be great
- Proven ability to work effectively in a start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to be nice, smart and get things done
This position is based in Covent Garden, London and reports to the Senior VP Sales EMEA.
Brightcove is the leading online digital content platform. Media companies, businesses, and organizations worldwide use Brightcove to publish and distribute video and digital content that reaches more than 135 million unique viewers every month. We've worked hard to create a company where talented, passionate people can thrive in a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence, and collaboration. Working at Brightcove gives you the chance to reshape how media is published and consumed worldwide while you develop your skills, grow your career, and have fun.
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services