VP of Data Services MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
To apply for open positions, please visit MarketShare.com/careers
VP of Data Services
Location: Los Angeles, CA
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing, analytics, consulting, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
We're searching for a passionate Data Services leader who can lead a team, develop talent, and a senior management role in defining, executing and evolving MarketShare's data capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have the opportunity to grow in a number of areas:
- Client Delivery
- Manage a global team of Business Data Specialists and Data Custom Developers, who have these data related responsibilities:
- Work with clients, third parties, and MarketShare teams to agree on integration specifications and process
- Define and develop data requirements and transformations for a variety of marketing analytics applications and software systems for MarketShare clients
- Provide internal MarketShare team with standard and custom data deliverables, including data sets, validation reports, ad-hoc analysis, and documentations
- Work with Data Engineering to operationalize ongoing data acquisition and updates for our clients
- Manage evolution of Data Services activities for greater quality, business intelligence, automation and product scale
- Collaborate with Product Management on the development of user stories and the assessment of client product feedback
- Improve and implement data-related intellectual properties: MarketShare Way processes, knowledge base, validation library, methodology, and prototype tools within Data Services and across other functional areas
- Work with product and engineering to define and implement a data management platform, process, and governance based on an industry standard infrastructure
- Work with business development and strategy team to identify, evaluate, and incorporate new data sources and shape MarketShare's data partner strategy
- Lead by example and coach others to promote collaboration, knowledge sharing, and continuous improvement
- Foster a growth and learning environment and develop the technical, business, and interpersonal talents and skills in Data Services
- Participate as a thought leader in research/academic forums, speaking engagements and to multiple stakeholder groups to promote MarketShare contributions to driving new trends and defining best practices in marketing analytics
- Contribute to the culture of MarketShare
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in marketing analytics, especially marketing/media mix modeling, predictive analytics, or financial analysis.
- 10+ years of experience in data management
- Background and experience in Data Warehousing and ETL as well as the use of SAS and R for data manipulation
- Experience with data preparation for complex analytical software solutions
- Business acumen: understand market and client data and data capabilities with a pragmatic, business driven context and framework
- Collaboration: strong ability to collaborate with peers, cross functional teams, client teams, agency and partner teams
- Product development process understanding: understand and effectively partner with key roles in the Custom Product spectrum to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the teams involved in Product and Solution development and delivery
- Innovation: think and execute creatively to maximize value of data and data processes
- Communication: effectively adjust the complexity and detail of communications to drive understanding and action within various internal and external teams
- People development: effectively coach and drive skills and performance development across direct and indirect teams
- Culture champion: role model, identify and champion key behaviors and approaches that drive MarketShare's culture
- Speed, flexibility, resilience: ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and stay course on important priorities while balancing efforts to accommodate new events or priorities
- Advanced degree preferred, or equivalent
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes are never eligible for payment.
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED