VP of Marketing, Loyalty WiredBenefits
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Position Summary
The VP of Marketing, Loyalty, develops and manages the loyalty program with the goal of increasing customer retention and acquisition. The ideal candidate would have experience developing retail partnerships and strategic alliances that increase membership and member engagement, while increasing revenue and enhancing our competitive position.
- Program Management, including website development and data analysis
- Utilizing research and customer data to determine program positioning, awareness and customer satisfaction
- Increasing engagement of members through strategic partnerships and benefits
- Strategic planning of effective communications, events, promotions that contribute to membership and member engagement
- Developing statistically significant analysis to prove retention benefits of the program
- Negotiating attractive Unique Experiences with affiliates, partners and outside vendors through allocated marketing tactics
- Developing and managing process flow to ensure all elements of the program are in line with legal and tax guidelines
- Overseeing customer service issues; developing processes to accommodate best practices.
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing loyalty and/or retention programs for major consumer services or products.
- 5+ years in relevant roles focusing on strategic planning, new business development, positioning, marketing, and promotion.
- BA , MBA preferred.
- Quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills: a facility with research, ability to monitor and report on performance against objectives and to identify shifts and emerging trends in marketplace.
- Clear communicator, orally and in writing, to generate enthusiasm around strategies and partnerships.
- Actively establishes an internal network of relationships at all levels to drive projects along, is team-oriented.
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities.
- Thinks big picture, open minded, entertains wide-ranging possibilities and identifies fresh approaches, envisions potential partners and market shapers.
- Ability to reach decision makers, craft deals, and establish strong partner relationships.
- Decisive; confident and able to make quick and clear decisions.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED